Our How to use a Sewing Machine workshop is for new machine owners and sewers who want to get more from their machine.
If you don’t have a machine yet you can use one of our demonstration machines to find out more before you buy.
Explore the basics of the sewing machine
The session will cover:
- How to choose the right sewing thread, machine needles and bottom bobbin
- Stitch length
- Debunk the tension dial
- Stitching in straight lines and curves
- Discover what those funny looking presser feet are for
- Play with the decorative stitches.
- Now feeling confident with your machine stitch a perfect buttonhole
Please note: your machine must be in full working order and have a current PAT certificate. Please contact us if you need advice about this.
We do not undertake repairs or maintenance.
Official supplier Babylock and Elna sewing machines & overlockers
Jane White Couture Tuition is an agent for Elna sewing machines and overlockers
Contact us to book a free demonstration.