How to use a Sewing Machine
Explore the basics
Now feeling confident with your machine stitch perfect buttonholes!
Jane White Couture Tuition is an agent for Elna sewing machines and overlockers
Contact us to book a free demonstration.
- Date: 14 November 2019
- Times: 6-9pm
- Venue: this sessions are at Jaylaurs, Brigg. Please contact Jaylaurs on 01652 650047 to book.
- Cost: £36
- Date: 3 January 2020
- Times: 1.30-4.30pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- We also accept payment by Paypal
Sew Short Course and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable on booking.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- There will be an extra charge for tuition outside the course dates.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines and overlockers brought the studio must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the discretion of the tutor.
- The course fee includes materials unless otherwise stated.
- The course information is an outline. Work completed during the session will depend on pre-existing skills and pace of work.
I just wanted to say thank you for a brilliant session. I came home with a lot more confidence to have a go at doing more sewing. I have now finished making a Christmas tree skirt, a project which has lived in the loft for at least ten years. I am really pleased with it and the family joke is now over!