Tilly and The Buttons Sewing Day
Tilly Walnes found fame as a contestant on the first series of The Great British Sewing Bee and now, under the Tilly & The Buttons brand, producers modern sewing patterns for the modern sewer. Our Tilly & The Buttons Sewing Day is a great way to try out one of her patterns and learn new skills at the same time.
Sew, whether it’s the new Romy Top, Stevie Tunic or Chloe tunic/dress, come along to the studio and add a Tilly & The Buttons garment to your ‘made-me’ wardrobe.
If you have an overlocker, or you would like to try one out, our Tilly & The buttons Sewing Day workshop is a good way to put it through its paces.
Jane White Couture Tuition is an official supplier of Tilly and The Buttons Patterns. To see the full range of Tilly & The Buttons patterns to to www.tillyandthebuttons.co.uk
Please check with us as to the garment you would like to make as some of them, the Eden coat and the Rosa shirt/dress for example, cannot be completed in a day.
- Cost: £79.00 including materials
- Date: 11 April 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Thank you so much for such an inspiring and energising day. We are so looking forward to the next one and our new wardrobes.