This one-day introduction to tailoring workshop is for sewers who would like to use new or more challenging techniques and materials.
Using traditional materials
hand-tailor a half-jacket sample exploring a range of canvases, edge tapes, hand stitches such as pad stitching, bias undercollar and canvas, melton under collars, inset corners, roll line and breakpoint building a bank of new skills for future projects.
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course details are an outline. The amount of work completed within the session will depend on the student’s pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Thank you for the tailoring workshop on Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a real eye opener and I’m looking forward to a new tailored jacket project.