This one-day introduction to tailoring workshop is for sewers who would like to use new or more challenging techniques and materials.
Using traditional materials
hand-tailor a half-jacket sample exploring a range of canvases, edge tapes, hand stitches such as pad stitching, bias undercollar and canvas, melton under collars, inset corners, roll line and breakpoint building a bank of new skills for future projects.
- Cost: £79.00 including materials
- Dates: 1 February 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: email@example.com
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course details are an outline. The amount of work completed within the session will depend on the student’s pre-existing skills and pace of work.
On our arrival, we didn’t know what we didn’t know. However, lucky for us you knew we didn’t know what you knew. We now know that what you knew was right! We look forward to learning more at the next course. Thank you