Summer Sewing School
Book our Summer Sewing School in August for four days of pattern cutting, dressmaking skills and design ideas.
Last year’s students enjoyed the course so much they immediately rebooked our Summer Sewing School for 2020!
If you are new to dressmaking work on a project making a garment covering those crucial basic skills.
For sewers who have skills already, build on these with some nifty pattern cutting hacks, new construction techniques, re-visit those techniques you find tricky, get more from your sewing machine and overlocker and make something fabulous that fits.
- Cost: £199 + materials
- Date: 10 – 13 August 2020. Sorry, this course is fully booked but please contact us to add your details to the waiting list or discuss alternative courses.
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance.
- Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is not included in the course fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Thank you for the wonderful sewing school, so much learnt and refreshed, “sew inspired”.