Sewing techniques for jeans
The perfect pair of jeans is a staple of the modern wardrobe in all its forms: skinny, bootcut, low rise, high rise, dark, stone-washed, slashed – the choices are endless. Book our sewing techniques for jeans sampling workshop and learn to make jeans that look like jeans with a professional finish.
We will be sampling:
- a fly front zip
- jeans pocket
- shaped waistband
- machine and fell seams with confidence
- rear patch pocket
- stitching denim fabric
- sewing threads for denim
- machine needles
- jeans buttons
- Cost: £79.00 including sampling materials
- Date: 1 August 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
To book your specialist course you can:
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Thank you for the wonderful course, so much learnt and refreshed. “Sew inspired”!