Sample a selection of techniques:
Adding lace and appliquès
Discover how to add decorative surface sewing embellishments to your sewing projects.
Want to get even more from your sewing machine? Have a look at our More sewing machine skills workshop.
- Cost: £74.00 including materials
- Date: 5 April 2019
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Thank you for the workshop today, it was very enjoyable and informative, I got a lot out of it. The atmosphere was warm and friendly, can’t wait to come again.