Sew House Severn Toaster Sweater
The Sew House Severn Toaster Sweater is easy to make using an overlocker.
Book our workshop to make your own stylish version in stretch fabric.
Learn how to:
- choose and cut out stretch fabric
- re-thread an overlocker
- balance the tension dials
- overlock stretch fabric
- add a collar and cuffs
Bring along your overlocker or, if you haven’t got one yet, try out one of our baby lock or Elna studio machines.
- Cost: £79.00 including materials
- Date: 23 May 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
The Sew House Severn Toaster Sweater is so easy to make using an overlocker and looks great!