Pattern Cutting 3: Advanced Pattern Adaptations
This advanced pattern cutting course is an ideal follow-on for students who have undertaken Pattern Cutting 1 – garment blocks and Pattern Cutting 2 – style adaptations or are confident in their existing cutting skills and would like to take them further.
Explore more complex cutting techniques giving you a breadth of skills to tackle complicated styles and will include:
- Raglan sleeves
- Kimono sleeve
- Two-piece sleeve
- Grading up to a jacket block
- Grading down to lingerie block
Build a comprehensive portfolio of skills with our pattern cutting courses.
- Cost: £74.00 including materials
- Date: 9 June 2019
- Date: 26 July 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: email@example.com
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Sew Short Course and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable on booking.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- There will be an extra charge for tuition outside the course dates.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines and overlockers brought the studio must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the discretion of the tutor.
- The course fee includes materials unless otherwise stated.
- The course information is an outline. Work completed during the session will depend on pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Thank you for your encouragement, patience and help. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect and it has given me so much inspiration and confidence with future designs.