Pattern Cutting 2: Pattern Adaptations
Our Pattern Cutting 2: Pattern Adaptations course is for sewers, fashion and costume students who have basic pattern cutting skills. It is an ideal follow-on course from our Pattern Cutting 1: garment blocks course.
Using standard and personal basic garment blocks, you will explore a range of pattern adaptations changing the blocks into different garment styles:
Moving darts using the bodice block
Suppressing a dart in a style line (seam)
Adding flare and gathers
Collars and revers
Grading the bodice into a jacket and lingerie block
- Kimono sleeve
Build a comprehensive portfolio of pattern cutting and pattern adaptations with our Pattern Cutting Courses.
- Cost: £79.00
- Date: 3 May 2020
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
To book your specialist course you can:
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
Sew Short Course and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable on booking.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- There will be an extra charge for tuition outside the course dates.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines and overlockers brought the studio must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the discretion of the tutor.
- The course fee includes materials unless otherwise stated.
- The course information is an outline. Work completed during the session will depend on pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Fantastic course. Jane is so patient and helpful. Hope to come back to do some more soon.