Pattern Cutting Blocks: skirt, trouser, bodice and sleeve
Our Pattern Cutting Blocks course is for sewers who would like to progress beyond commercial sewing patterns by making their own.
Taking accurate body measurements
Drafting Garment Blocks
The toile and fit
The Pattern Cutting Blocks follow-on courses are:
- Cost: £149 including materials
- Date: 13 & 14 August 2018 or you can book this course as Sew Personal course with Jane.
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Sew Short Course and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable on booking.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- There will be an extra charge for tuition outside the course dates.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines and overlockers brought the studio must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the discretion of the tutor.
- The course fee includes materials unless otherwise stated.
- The course information is an outline. Work completed during the session will depend on pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Thank you for a terrific course. I’ve wanted to try making my own patterns for years. I feel I have gained a new enthusiasm for dressmaking and I’m eager to start making clothes that fit and are unique!