Overlocking for the Terrified!
Never be overwhelmed or outsmarted by your overlocker again! Using either your own machine or one of ours, this 2 hour Overlocking for the Terrified session unravels the mysteries of threading the machine, use of different needles, stitch length and tension control.
Having mastered the set-up, we move on to the essentials of handling the differential feed, narrow overlocking and rolled hemming.
Finally, you’ll discover new ways to sew using stretch and challenging fabrics!
- Cost: £59.00
- Dates: by arrangement
- Times: by arrangement
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: email@example.com
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
Terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other equipment brought to the venue must be in good working order and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
Following our 2 hour overlocker course I made 13 dresses for a keep fit display with total success. Emboldened by this I made a fitted jersey dress for my daughter. I now have unlimited fields open to me!