More sewing machine skills
Do you only use your machine for the basics but would love to use it to its full glorious potential?
Our ‘More Sewing Machine Skills’ is the course for you!
This course is not just for dressmakers, crafters are very welcome too.
We will start with a quick brush-up on the basics of setting your machine up for perfect stitching.
We will then put your machine through its paces by exploring:
- specialist needles
- those strange looking presser feet including the quarter inch and blind hemming foot
- fabrics and other materials
- sewing machine techniques for example appliqué, couching, double thread, twin needles, decorative threads
With lots of new ideas at your fingertips, you will use your new skills to make a beautiful to take home.
Open up a whole new world of sewing possibilities with more sewing machine skill!
Jane White Couture Tuition is an agent for Elna sewing machines and overlockers and baby lock overlockers and cover stitch machines.
Contact us for a free demonstration.
- Cost: £34.00 including materials
- Dates: 4 June 2019. We are sorry but this course is fully booked. Please contact us to add your details to the waiting list or to discuss alternative courses.
- Times: 6-9pm
- This course can also be booked as a Sew Personal session with Jane.
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
To book your specialist course you can:
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Sew Short Course and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable on booking.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- There will be an extra charge for tuition outside the course dates.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines and overlockers brought the studio must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the discretion of the tutor.
- The course fee includes materials unless otherwise stated.
- The course information is an outline. Work completed during the session will depend on pre-existing skills and pace of work
You can teach an old dog new tricks!