More overlocker skills
New techniques – More overlocker skills
- 2 or 3 thread flatlocking
- Adding bands to necklines
- Blanket stitch decorative edging
- Using decorative thread in the upper looper
- Elastic application
Leave with new techniques at your fingertips and ready to stitch more challenging projects with confidence!
If you are new to overlocking or are deciding whether to buy a machine, our How to use an overlocker, Overlocking for the terrified or Making clothes using the overlocker courses are a great starting point. You don’t need a machine, you can use one of our lovely Elna or Babylock machines.
- Cost: £34.00 including materials
- Date: 27 July 2019
- Times: 1.30-4.30pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Within minutes I had learned something new!