Lace making workshop with Louise West
Lace making workshop with Louise West.
Based in Derby, internationally renowned lace maker and teacher, Louise’s lace making genes go back to her Great Great Great Grandmother, also Louise West, a lacemaker in Northamptonshire, and it is from this historical influence that much of her contemporary design has emerged.
Louise’s workshop is for both beginners and beyond exploring the skills for bobbin lace making.
All equipment and materials are provided.
- Cost: £79.00 including materials
- Date: 24 October 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.