How to sew sleeves
Sleeves can be the tricky part of a garment but Jane will debunk them with her three-hour How to sew sleeves course.
The session will cover:
- The sleeve head
- How to adjust the pattern ease
- Crown depth
- Set-in sleeve
- Dropped sleeve
- Raglan sleeve
Sleeves will never defeat you again!
- Cost: £30.00 including materials
- Date: 31 August 2019
- Times: 1.30-4.30pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
To book your specialist course you can:
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
I now understand how to distribute the ease for a better fit.