How to insert a concealed zip – video workshop
You will be sent a video explaining the process in detail along with a worksheet to keep.
The most modern of fastenings, they don’t spoil the look of your garment but they are a bit tricky to do well.
Crucially, there will be no pucker at the bottom all because of the ‘magic pin’!
We suggest you watch and stitch a sample first. To do the this you will need:
- A 9 inch/22cm invisible zip
- Two pieces of fabric 8 inches/20cm x 20 inches/50cm – cut on the straight grain and not stretchy. A thicker fabric will make it easier.
- A sewing machine threaded up and ready to go.
- A tape measure
- A concealed zipper foot for your machine (we recommend you use a branded foot)
- Hand needle
- Tacking thread
- You will also need the ‘magic pin’!
- Cost: £6.99 which includes a video of and printable worksheet.
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Downloadable workshop terms and conditions:
- The workshop will be emailed via a WeTransfer link after you have paid. Please allow up to 24 hours for this.
- The video and worksheet are for your use only and must not be shared with other parties without permission.
Thanks so much Jane, I enjoyed the workshop, it worked really well. I found the process much easier but more importantly I understood the steps much better.