Computerised Machine Embroidery with Christine
Have you got a computerised embroidery machine, either a dedicated or sewing machine combination model that you don’t know how to get up and running with, does it scare you, do you want to get more from it or would you like to try before you buy your own machine? Yes? this is the day for you! Either bring along your machine or use one of ours, discover fabrics, stabalisers, threads, how to set design on the fabric and lots of other useful tips from the expert.
Our computerised machine embroidery guru Christine
has lifetime of sewing experience and a passion for fabric, threads, machines and high quality practical skills. Her travels in sewing have led her to the exciting world of computerised machine embroidery which she is looking forward to sharing with you.
Embroidery a beautiful Christmas Card
17 November 2018
Get in the festive spirit stitching fabulous Christmas cards learning lots of new skills at the same time.
- Cost: £39.00 + materials
- Dates: 17 November 2018
- Times: 10am-4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees paid are non-refundable.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and be in good working order. Use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- Materials outside those included in the course fee will be charged for.
- The amount of work completed by each student during the session will depend other existing skills and pace of work.
Christine is a superb teacher, very knowledgeable and can explain things clearly. The other ladies were so friendly.