The big sewing trend for this season and seen all over the catwalks is the coatigan. Is it a coat? Is it a cardigan? It’s a bit of both actually so come along to our Coatigan workshop and make your own version.
There are lots of coatigan sewing patterns out there from the Shauna download from Sew Magazine to the Dawson by The Thrifty Stitcher.
Choose something with a relaxed fit and quick construction using mainly the overlocker for a fast, easy to wear addition to your wardrobe.
Here are a few pattern suggestions but get in touch if you are not sure which is best for your skill level.
Shauna – Sew Magazine
The Dawson – The Thrifty Stitcher
The Blackwood – The Fold Line
The Riley – Style Arc Patterns
- Cost: £79.00 including materials
- Date: 14 November 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
To book your specialist course you can:
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 62300
- Email Jane on: email@example.com
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
I have learnt so much from Jane’s workshops using the overlocker, I can tackle anything now.