Coat or Jacket Making Course
The winter coat, tailored jacket and blazer have made a fashion comeback! Come along to our four day Coat Making Course and stitch your own stylish version with beautiful detail and a fantastic fit.
You can also book this course to make a Chanel style jacket. Discover the inner construction techniques that make it unique.
Coat making Course
The sewing pattern
- Cost: £199.00 plus materials
- Date: 5, 12, 19 & 26 October 2018
- Date: 1, 8, 15 & 22 October 2019
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
To book your specialist course you can:
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable on booking.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- There will be an extra charge for tuition outside the course dates.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines and overlockers brought the studio must have a current PAT certificate. Use is at the discretion of the tutor.
- The course fee includes materials unless otherwise stated.
- The course information is an outline. Work completed during the session will depend on pre-existing skills and pace of work.
I learnt so much and have a beautiful wool camel coat I am proud to wear, thank you.