baby lock workshop
Our baby lock workshop is a special day for baby lock owners but, if you don’t own one of these fabulous air-threading machines yet, book one of our demonstration models to use on the day.
The air threading, needle threader and automatic thread delivery system (except the Enspire), make baby lock machines a breeze to use. Have a look at our baby lock information page for more information.
If you decide on a garment in jersey Jane will guide you through matching the jersey fabric and pattern and how to ‘test the stretch’.
Set up your baby lock overlocker or coverlock machine for professional stitching.
Add neckbands with an even, flat fit. Conquer sleeves.
Use the coverstitch machine for jersey hemming or add binding using specialist feet.
For your craft item try out some of baby lock’s fabulous feet – from beading to binding and beyond.
Insert a zip with the piping foot.
Use decorative threads.
Love baby lock!
Please contact us before booking if you would like to use one of our demonstration machines for the workshop.
Jane White Tuition is an official supplier of baby lock overlocker, coverlock and cover stitch machines. Contact us for a free demonstration.
Go to www.babylock.co.uk to see the full range.
- Cost: £59.00 plus materials
- Date: 30 May 2020
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
To book your specialist course you can:
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is not included in the cost of this course. We have a range of sewing patterns, fabrics and haberdashery you can purchase.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
I really enjoyed Jersey Day – thanks for all your help and tips, Jane.