baby lock Fabulous Feet Day
baby lock’s inspiring educator, Jan, is hosting this special baby lock fabulous feet workshop for coverstitch and coverlock owners – use one of our fabulous studio machines if you don’t yet own one!
Jan will be showcasing the range of baby lock’s easy to use coverlock and coverstitch machine specialist feet.
You can bring along your baby lock machine (and specialist feet if you already have some) to the studio. Or, if you don’t own an amazing baby lock machine yet, use one of our demonstration models.
Jan will be covering:
- Single and double binding
- Tape guide
- Blind hemming
- belt loops/bag handles
- and so much more
Tips and techniques to get the best from your fabulous baby lock machine.
Please contact us before booking if you need to use one of our demonstration machines.
Click here to read Jane’s rundown and thoughts on the baby lock range.
Jane White Couture Tuition is an official supplier of baby lock overlocker, coverlock and cover stitch machines. Please contact us to book a free demonstration or come along to our baby lock Demonstration Day on 20 April.
Go to www.babylock.co.uk to see the full range of machines and accessories.
- Cost: £30.00 including materials
- Date: 19 October 2019
- Times: 10am – 4pm
- Trainer: Jan from baby lock
- Venue: The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01482 840712
- Email Jane on: email@example.com
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748/01482 840712
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
I can’t believe how easy the baby lock feet are to use. Even, quick and neat gathering with the gathering foot has been a revelation!