baby lock Fabulous Feet Day
baby lock’s inspiring educator, Jan, is hosting this special baby lock fabulous feet workshop for coverstitch and coverlock owners – use one of our fabulous studio machines if you don’t yet own one!
Jan will be showcasing the range of baby lock’s easy to use coverlock and coverstitch machine specialist feet.
You can bring along your baby lock machine (and specialist feet if you already have some) to the studio. Or, if you don’t own an amazing baby lock machine yet, use one of our demonstration models.
Jan will be covering:
- Single and double binding
- Tape guide
- Blind hemming
- belt loops/bag handles
- and so much more!
Tips and techniques to get the best from your fabulous baby lock machine.
Please contact us before booking if you need to use one of our demonstration machines.
Click here to read Jane’s rundown and thoughts on the baby lock range.
Jane White Couture Tuition is an official supplier of baby lock overlocker, coverlock and cover stitch machines. Please contact us to book a free demonstration.
Go to www.babylock.co.uk to see the full range of machines and accessories.
- Call Jane on: 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
- Email Jane on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For card payment by phone please call Jane on 07946 648748 or 01652 662053
We also accept payment by Paypal
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other electrical equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- The course information is an outline. The amount of work completed during the session will depend on your pre-existing skills and pace of work.
Jan and Katie from Babylock were excellent. It was a really good workshop, and well worth the 3 1/2 hour trip.The studio is in a fab location and is a really lovely space to work and learn in. Jane was great, really welcoming and and approachable.