Sew Short Course
Our programme of specialist short sewing courses are ideal for students who want to try something new or explore a specific sewing or pattern cutting project in more depth. They range between 1 and 4 days duration and are limited to just 6 students per class to give more individual attention to each person.
The sewing studio is fully equipped with equipment, materials and haberdashery. Elna sewing machine and overlockers are available for you to use, or you can bring your own machine along.
Some of the course prices include materials. Please check individual course details to see what materials are included in the course fee.
Look out for our new courses in 2018! Please click here to download the current Sew Short Course Programme.
Workshop terms and conditions:
- To secure a place on the course fees are payable in advance. Unpaid for bookings cannot be held.
- Sorry, fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition outside the course dates will be charged extra.
- Jane White Couture Tuition reserves the right to cancel or change the date of courses.
- Sewing machines, overlockers and any other equipment brought to the venue must have a current PAT certificate and use is at the tutor’s discretion.
- The cost of materials is included in the course fee unless otherwise stated. There may be a small fee payable on the day to cover additional materials not included in the fee.
- Workshop content provided is an outline. The amount of work completed by each student will depend on their existing skills and pace of work.